Non-luxury brand have tapped a new market for themselves by introducing new luxury cars for their premium customers. The brands that were earlier known for their mini cars have now started a new trend to offer luxuriant experience to their buyers.
Here is a list of new luxury cars offered by these brands.
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: Defying the ordinary, Hyundai launched this unconventional hybrid hatchback that is fuel efficient and completely within the budget. Interestingly, this car’s battery has a lifetime warranty as well! It is one of the most sought-after 2017 luxury cars.
- Nissan Murano: This car boasts of plush interiors, proper lighting, advanced technology and great performance. All this comes at a price that is not too high making it an ideal pick.
- Kia Cadenza: The all new Kia Cadenza brings in tough competition for its competitors in terms of both features and price. It is aesthetically pleasing and has been redesigned to include several meaningful features.
- Kia K900: K900 was launched keeping in mind the high-end luxurious sedans specifically. It accommodates exclusive specifications at a much lower price, hence offering great value for money.
- Nissan Maxima Platinum: More often than not, this has been considered as a sports car. With a high-performance engine, it does offer a few athletic characteristics but does not fully qualify as a sports sedan. However, it has an extremely spacious cabin and offers great luxurious comfort which makes it 2017’s popular luxury car choice.
- Hyundai Genesis G80: Hyundai, which is known for its mini cars, has rolled out another luxury car-Genesis G80. Though this car has been out in the market for quite some time now, its latest version is luxurious to the core.
- Kia Stinger: Kia Stinger has a powerful design and displays pure athleticism. It was also awarded the ‘Best in Show’ title at the North American Auto Show for its flamboyant design and engineering packed with luxury.
- Honda Accord Touring: The 2017 model of this luxury car is one of the best sedans in its respective segment. The 2018 version of Honda Accord Touring will be on sale later this year. However, its hybrid version will be rolled out in the beginning of next year.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit: The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit is an SUV soaked in luxury. With its majestic built and ultra-splendid interiors, it is undeniably the most sought after luxury vehicle of 2017.
- Mazda CX-9 Signature: Mazda has redefined luxury with its latest offering in the form of crossover SUV. It has been compared to the likes of BMW, Lexus, and other luxurious brands, thus making it completely worth the purchase.