If you have bought the Samsung Galaxy Note9, you might also be on the lookout for some cutting-edge accessories that enhance your experience with the phone. Here are some latest and most stylish add-ons that can be used with the phone:
- Gear IconX wireless earbuds: These are wireless earbuds that have Bluetooth functionality with added benefits such as calling and fitness tracking. Users can easily sync them with Note9 and other compatible Samsung phones. You can control the functions of the earbuds with the touchpads located on the device. These earbuds have 4GB storage space and are available in three colors: pink, gray and black.
- Wireless Charger Duo: Officially offered by Samsung, this accessory features two separate charging stations, one for the phone and the other for the smartwatch. It also has a stand, allowing users to prop up their phones and perform their usual activities like sending messages and watching videos while their device charges. The wireless charger comes in two color variants: white and black.
- Tech21™ Evo Check Case: This cell phone case by Tech21™ claims to protect your Samsung Galaxy Note9 from 10-foot drops. It has a flexible design, and the back panel comes with a checkered pattern. The phone case comes in orchid, ultraviolet, and smokey/black color schemes, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Samsung Multi-port USB-C Adapter: Offered by Samsung, the adapter comes with four different ports: HDMI to cast your Note9 to the TV, USB 3.0 and USB-C for faster file transfers, and gigabit ethernet. You can also use this device to connect your phone to external hard drives which are otherwise inaccessible.
- Gear VR with a controller: With this Virtual Reality headset, users have access to hundreds of VR-infused games and experimental apps that provide an immersive experience. With its one-handed controller which features a trigger button, the VR headset comes with a 101-degree field of view. It also features proximity and gyro sensors. The accessory is compatible with a slew of Samsung phones including Note9, Note8, Note5, S7, and S9.
Read the online reviews where users have shared personal experiences with these accessories. Make sure that you buy these products from the official website or from stores that offer these products at competitive prices.