Acne is a common skin problem, but acne treatment isn’t too complicated. However, what is left behind are some of the most annoying scars, blemishes, and pimple marks.
For many acne sufferers, a blemish-free skin may seem difficult to achieve. Of course, there are medicines containing a variety of chemicals as well as oral medications that may provide some relief, but these have a lot of side effects. For those who desire a safer alternative, it is best to consider natural acne treatments.
Natural treatment options for getting rid of acne marks and scars
- Aloe Vera: Fresh aloe vera gel is considered to be a great acne treatment that can be very effective in removing skin marks and blemishes. It is a good source of vitamins that can help in the healing of the skin as well as in fading of the scars. Also, aloe vera is gentle and it doesn’t further irritate or damage the skin in any way. The natural antioxidants in aloe vera aid in the quick healing of the skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is also very effective in removing the blemishes and scars that acne leaves behind. Baking soda contains bicarbonate crystals, which gently exfoliate the skin, cleanse the pores, and prevent blemishes.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that can heal the skin post acne. Massaging the oil on the scarred skin can improve the health of your skin significantly as well as remove the marks.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is another great acne treatment option. Cucumber is not only very hydrating but is also rich in vitamins and magnesium. This treatment option helps in healing acne scars and preventing blemishes.
- Honey: Honey is another natural moisturizer that is very effective in healing the skin. It is best to use raw honey for acne treatment and to keep the skin clear of any blemishes and acne marks.
- Homemade sugar syrup: Homemade sugar syrup is a very effective acne treatment for removing the dead skin and clearing the pores. It also promotes cell regeneration. If your skin is very prone to acne, using this solution every two to three days may help.
If your acne becomes severe, it is best to consult a doctor.