We all suffer from hair fall at some point in our lives. The causes could be as varied as post pregnancy hair fall, hormonal dysfunction, serious illnesses, heredity factors, poor hair care, etc. Unless it is an extreme case of hair loss, certain daily habits can help to curb hair fall and boost hair regrowth. Here are the top natural hair regrowth tips that can prevent more hair thinning.
Here are the top natural hair regrowth tips that can prevent hair thinning and hair fall.
- Invest in coconut milk and coconut oil massage: Coconut oil is a well-known hair growth treatment. But do you know that coconut milk is a great hair regrowth treatment? Coconut milk is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. Try to use fresh coconut milk. Add some lemon drops and essential oil. Massage it thoroughly on your scalp and leave it for 4-5 hours or overnight. Rinse it off thoroughly. If you cannot find coconut milk, a hot oil massage with organic or cold pressed coconut oil should also give the necessary nutrients and vitamins to your hair.
- Drink water: Drinking water ensures you have toxins flowing out of your body and this ensures that your body stays healthy. Drinking water is also said to strengthen hair and stimulate hair regrowth. Make sure you drink at least 2-3 liters of water every day.
- Restrict blow-drying: To ensure hair regrowth, stay away from the hot air of blow dryer. This hot air not only damages the hair roots but also slows down the process of hair regrowth.
- Avoid frequent washes: Over washing your hair can lead unwanted hair loss. The health of your hair will only improve if fewer chemicals are used on the hair. In fact, try not to wash your hair daily, since you will also be losing the natural oils that are secreted. Also, try opting for a shampoo which is paraben-free or completely organic.
- Exercise daily: Build up a routine where exercise, however less, is a regular thing. Daily exercise increases blood circulation of the scalp and also stimulates follicles. People who do regular exercise have shinier and healthier hair. If your hair is falling off, you could do with more blood circulation to your scalp.
- Care while sleeping: While sleeping, tight ponytails and braids are a big no-no. Keeping the hair free and unstressed is a better way to avoid hair loss.
Apart from this, it might be a great idea to stay away from stressful situations since stress can cause further hair loss. Using natural products, eating a healthy diet, and exercising are some of the simple ways that can aid hair regrowth.