One of the least likable aspects of the beauty industry is animal testing. Numerous cosmetics brands do product testing on animals. However, there are many other brands that refrain from animal testing and are cruelty-free. Many of these brands use organic ingredients in their products. Thus, it is possible to do your bit for the environment and your skin by using cosmetics of these organic and cruelty-free brands. Here are a few popular cruelty-free brands of cosmetic products.
- RMS Beauty: This is a cruelty-free as well as a nano-free brand of cosmetics. The products are made with raw food-grade and organic materials. The cosmetics are non-toxic and have been known to nourish the skin. The packaging of the products is also eco-friendly since they are made from recycled materials.
- Juice Beauty: Known for its moisturizers and anti-wrinkle serums and treatments, Juice Beauty makes cosmetics that are vegan. The ingredients in their products are based on plant pigments and the manufacturing process involves the use of sustainable energy sources. All the products are clinically tested and cruelty-free.
- Afterglow: This brand is best known for its range of blushes. The packaging of all the products is made from recycled materials. The cosmetics are made from natural and organic ingredients. Natural pigments blended with minerals are the core ingredients of the cosmetics from Afterglow. They offer cruelty-free, gluten-free, and soy-free products. Some cosmetics are made from vegan ingredients.
- Jane Iredale: This brand makes health supplements for skin, skin care products, and makeup products. Mineral powders are one of the core ingredients of the products such as foundations, powder, concealer, and sunscreen. BB creams and powders are some of the popular products of this brand.
- ILIA Beauty: The cosmetics of this brand contain certified bioactive organic ingredients. The products are manufactured in organic-certified labs. The products are not only cruelty-free but also gluten-free. Popular products of ILIA Beauty include tinted lip conditioners and lipsticks.